How To Apply And Remove Your Lashes
Handle your lashes with care
Gently remove lashes from tray with your hands or tweezers. When removing your lashes, handle from the lash band; do not tug on the fur.
Measure & Trim
Hold the fur lash to the base of your natural lash line to measure the lash strip against the eye. Trim the lash band as needed to properly fit the eye, removing any excess from the outer corners of the lash. Trim the outer corners of the lash in a rounded motion.
Apply Lash Glue
Apply desired choice of lash glue along the entire length of the cotton band and wait for the glue to become sticky, before applying it your lash line.
Adhere & Hold
Using your fingers or tweezers, apply the lash near the inner corner of the eye first. (Do not place the lash directly in the inner corner of the eye) Guide the placement of the lash, and apply hugging slightly above the lash line, to avoid damaging your natural eyelashes.
Press and hold for a few seconds to ensure proper placement and bonding.
To Reuse Lashes
Remove lashes from the eye.
Remove used glue from the lash band with fingers or tweezers. Store the lashes back in their original case after use, to prevent unwanted debris from collecting.
Avoid applying mascara to the lash to prolong lash life. Applying mascara to 3D lash styles will destroy the design of the lashes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I curl my Quon’s Eyes Lashes?
Quon’s Eyes lashes are made from 100% real mink fur, or a combination of real mink fur and real fox fur, depending upon lash style selected. All lashes can be curled using an eyelash curler. When curling 3D lash styles, always curl from the base of the lash, and not mid-way through the lash to prevent damaging the design of the lashes.
Can I wash my Quon’s Eyes lashes?
We do not recommend washing or soaking your Quon’s Eyes lashes as water and other chemicals can ruin the design, curl, and quality of the mink fur. Washing your lashes will shorten lash lifespan.
How long will my Quon’s Eyes mink lashes last?
With proper care, our cotton lash-band styles can be reused up to 30 times. Natural shedding of the fur may occur with time.
To preserve your lashes follow these guidelines:
- Store your lashes after each use.
- Do not apply mascara, use a lash curler instead to add volume to your lashes. Applying mascara to 3D lash styles will destroy the design of the lashes.
- Do not sleep in your Quon’s Eyes lashes.
- Do not tug on your lashes, or remove your lashes by pulling on the fur.
- Always remove your lashes from your eye or the lash tray, by the lash band. Never remove lashes by pulling or tugging on the fur.
- Be conservative when applying lash glue, a little goes a long way.
- When using an eyelash curler, always curl from the base, and not midway through the fur, to prevent damaging lash style.
- Always apply your lashes after completing your beauty routine, to prevent powder, or other products from collecting on your lashes.